Wow what a bittersweet day today. Many tears were shed. We just love Tyler too much to not let those emotions out. I couldn't be more proud of Tyler and wouldn't want him anywhere else. A part of my heart entered the MTC today. I will miss him so much. But I look forward to all the wonderful things he will accomplished and all the lives he will change for good in Oklahoma. Exciting times!
What incredible grandparents Tyler has. Saying goodbye for two years was not easy! He couldn't ask for better examples of how to live his life than from these amazing grandparents.
Oh how I will miss him! He brings such a special spirit into our home that we will for sure miss. Love this kid!
After we took these pictures a butterfly flew by us. Our Wyatt moment. Love all 4 of my kids.
Off he went never looking back just moving forward.





No comments:
Post a Comment