Monday, August 15, 2016

Shortest weekly email ever!

Dear Family and Friends,

Well I had this whole awesome email typed out and it disappeared into thin air. And I'm too lazy to retype it so here's a summary of my week:

This past week has been so much fun and filled with miracles :) Probably was the best week of teaching on my entire mission, so many awesome lessons! Danny and family are all set to be baptized on Saturday and I couldn't be more excited for them. They're really looking forward to the temple sealing in a year :) Life is good and I couldn't be happier :) Here's one of my favorite scriptures: "O be wise; what can I say more?" (Jacob 6:12) Hope y'all have a wonderful week!

Love, Elder Larsen
Alma 5:16

1. Haha Elder Kilmer and I got a pretty good kick out of this sign #Matthew5:28

No comments:

Post a Comment