I just got this message on Facebook from Brad Pool who Tyler taught and baptized in Clinton. Love it!
Hello Andrea- We met your son in January in western Oklahoma, I saw the comment on his picture on the mission page so I thought I would let you know how the message he brought us changed our lives, he knocked our door at a very unsettling time in our lives, I had just been laid off and we had lost everything, moved into a small apartment with not much for my wife and son, I rejected him but he gave me their number. As soon as he had walked away my wife and I had a strange feeling that we needed to call him and listen at least once so we did so, the promises of blessings he made thru the spirit with each lesson took my wife and I to our marriage and baptism. I've told him nobody else could have brought us the message like he did at that time, we would not of listened to any other missionary at that time, he sounded so sure all the time that it was for real and thru him and the spirit he changed our lives forever. Being non religious at that time I am now an elder in the church and my wife is over young women's. We thought you might like hearing some of the good he had done
Brad Pool
No comments:
Post a Comment