Monday, November 9, 2015

No e-mail today

We didn't get an e-mail from Tyler today so I went onto the Oklahoma City Mission Facebook page and asked if anyone knew why we didn't get one yet.  I had heard from the bishop's wife yesterday on facebook thanking us for giving him piano lessons(which we didn't really give him) because he had played in church "Onward Christian Soldiers" and did a wonderful job.  I tagged the bishop's wife in my facebook comment and she promptly had the bishop call him, thank him for playing the piano and casually asked if he had contacted us today.  I guess he was in meetings all day and didn't get a chance to e-mail.  So grateful for sweet people like this sister that eased my mind so I can sleep tonight knowing he is ok.  So grateful for the internet, facebook and the way we can communicate with people so fast.  I found out within an hour of posting on facebook that he was just fine. Hopefully we will hear from him tomorrow but if not then we will look forward to hearing from him next monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment